[RP] Let Them Say "Charge It"

From: Biz8103y03
Subject: [RP] Let Them Say "Charge It" 6112IDAz8-119BGNX408-19
Date: Sun Jun 2 22:50:05 2002

Dear Biz Person,

You have been losing as much as 75% in sales each month without the ability to accept credit cards or electronic checks. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Electronic Check, Virtual Terminal, Online & Offline)

Please take a moment to learn more about our Merchant Services. If you already have existing Merchant Services, you are probably paying more than you need to. We offer the lowest rates in the industry! No contracts and no leases.

If you need Merchant Services, we will have you approved in 24 hours: Good credit/bad credit/no credit - it doesn't matter. You will be approved. Merchant Services are easy, versatile, and affordable. No contracts and no leases.

Get your free Merchant Account Consultation Today. Why lose any more sales?

It only takes a few seconds! Request your free evaluation now!

US Businesses Only!

Click here to request your free evaluation!

Please include your business name, contact name, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

feel free to simply stop by our site and have your name taken out of the master database.

Get the information on the lowest rates in the industry!

9913xztX2-087Grrm3734KYBb8-993Xwl30