Re: [RP] Re: CVS newbie... quick walk through?

From: Simon White
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: CVS newbie... quick walk through?
Date: Wed Jan 29 04:35:02 2003

29-Jan-03 at 13:27, Henrik Enberg (address@hidden) wrote :
> Simon White <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I did this and checked out the CVS stuff, but the configure script
> > appears to be missing? What have I missed?
>
> You must run the autogen.sh script.  cd to the toplevel directory and
> type "./autogen.sh".  You'll need the various GNU build tools
> installed.

Great! That worked thanks. Which leads me to wonder how you get on to
having a universal configure script in a tarball for multiple platforms,
but that's on the list of "things to do when suddenly you find yourself
in front of a Linux machine with loads of free time" which is only
slightly about "when hell freezes over" ;-)

--
[Simon White. vim/mutt. address@hidden address@hidden no log script yet...]
If it dies, it's biology.  If it blows up, it's chemistry, and if it