[RP] new focus method

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] new focus method
Date: Sat Aug 30 23:55:01 2003

Hiya folks,

I've changed the way ratpoison temporarily takes focus to read
keys. Instead of actually switching focus between windows, I grab the
keyboard with XGrabKeyboard. This way I don't meddle with the window
focus at all I just grab it and ungrab it. It seems to be working fine
on my machine. Let me know if you guys have focus problems after
CVS updating.

Shawn