Re: [RP] disabling keystrokes

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] disabling keystrokes
Date: Thu Feb 12 02:28:10 2004

Quoth Joe Corneli <address@hidden> on or about Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:56:04 -0600:
> In actuality, I highly doubt that the users will
> have a command line or the ability to run xmodmap, but who knows...

IMO the Travaglian Razor[*] is not a good axiom to take when dealing
with security.

[*] Your lusers are dumber than $FOO, forall $FOO != your lusers.
    see http://theregister.co.uk/content/30/

-t

--
<Psinic> windows 98 is like that drunk uncle that thinks he knows
everything and always tries to convince you he was a CIA operative, and