Three ratpoison patches (was: Re: [RP] :screens patch (was :lsheads))

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: Three ratpoison patches (was: Re: [RP] :screens patch (was :lsheads))
Date: Mon Feb 23 03:00:02 2004

twb wrote:

| Yay!  I made the :lsheads patch I wanted.  For some reason I renamed it to
:screens.
| Now if i can just remember why I wanted this cmd...

It's missing one important bit of information that I would like for
scripting: which head is currently selected.  I've attached a patch
which adds a new 'flags' field for each screen - currently just
whether or not the screen is the current one.

I've also attached a patch with fixes a compiler warning in Trent's
cmd_screens(), and another which introduces a new scrselect which
works analogously to fselect both in interactive mode and more
usefully, in a script.

Cameron.