Re: [RP] poundbang

From: Joshua Neuheisel
Subject: Re: [RP] poundbang
Date: Thu Mar 4 05:12:03 2004

From: "Shawn Betts"
> There's a little perl script in contrib/ called rpbatch.pl that pretty
> much does this. Have you looked at it? It seems a bit much to put this
> sort of thing in core ratpoison.

True, this does duplicate the functionality of that perl script, as well as
the shell script found at
http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/ratpoison-script
on the wiki.  I just feel it's a little cleaner to do it this way,
especially since reading an RP script is logically equivalent to reading the
rc file.  Also, the existence of these two scripts (as well as others)
seemed to me to be implicit declaration of need for this functionality.

Joshua