Re: [RP] ANSI patch

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] ANSI patch
Date: Thu Apr 8 22:27:02 2004

   This was, in fact, why I first started the poll section: to get a
   quantitative analysis of Who wants What.

Well it has turned out to be good for this and more -- e.g. a few
fun things like our own little instantiation of the age-old Dvorak
vs QWERTY debate.

Joe

PS. I'm a little sad that I can't vote "yes" for Xinerama, because
I'm very much in favor of it -- but nevertheless I don't have enough
monitors. One day I do hope to use it.  Who can't get turned on by
the idea of a whole wall of monitors coordinated by RP... .