Re: [RP] disabling an apps ability to steal/request input focus

From: Chris Cera
Subject: Re: [RP] disabling an apps ability to steal/request input focus
Date: Wed Jun 9 19:42:06 2004

Thanks for the helpful comments.

> * mouse emulation (S-numlock to enable)?

<sigh>  I'm having trouble doing this on my kinesis b/c it
requires the keypad to be enabled, and shift doesn't play well
with this, nor remapping.  Anyway ....

> * find-to-type ('/' to search all text)?

Mozilla/Galeon command?  Doesn't work in this situation.

> * my un/banish patch on the wiki?

nice!

> * Ctrl-Enter to open in a new tab?

Mozilla/Galeon command?  Doesn't work in this situation.  I think
it's ctrl-t if that is the case.

> Not much help, but pages with flash generally aren't worth looking at
> IMO.

Heh ... I agree, this *only* happens to me as a result of browsing:
    http://news.google.com

> Also, if you :banish in your .ratpoisonrc, there's a far smaller

Good call, thanks again.

--
Chris Cera                                         http://cera.us