Re: [RP] Ratpoison Embedded Xterm Console patch

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison Embedded Xterm Console patch
Date: Sun Jun 20 16:49:06 2004

Quoth Florian Cramer on or about 2004-06-21:
> Is this patch still maintained? I wanted to test it, but it doesn't
> properly patch and compile against ratpoison-cvs (and ratpoison-1.3 for
> that matter).

The patch recorded on the wiki was for 2003-12-12, so I guess not.

If Joshua (who wrote the patch) is still about, you can grab his email
from the sf.net list archive:

Get the date from here: http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/Xterm.patch

Just to head one thread off at the pass: there is *no* way xterm is
replacing the minibuffer in the main code.  Shawn will back me up on
that one.

OTOH, if you feel like updating the patch, go ahead.

-trent
--
<foo> X is being evil on my laptop :-(
<bar> You have to shake it to clear the screen.