[RP] expose.pl rc

From: Trent Buck
Subject: [RP] expose.pl rc
Date: Wed Jun 23 21:52:01 2004

I rewrote expose.pl.  Consider the current version a `release
candidate'; there are a couple of minor things I want to fix.

http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/expose.pl

Todo:
  * Restore frameset if user cancels :feselect.
  * Proper multi-screen support.

AFAICT, both require patches to ratpoison.

-trent
PS: I'm going to bed now, so don't all rush to reply. :-)
I expect to be up around 0100hrs, it's 1450 now.
--
It is forbidden to dream again / We maim our joys or hide them
Horses are made of chromium steel / and little fat men shall ride them.