Re: [RP] problem building ratpoison

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] problem building ratpoison
Date: Wed Sep 22 18:57:07 2004

Quoth Jay Cotton on or about 2004-09-22:

> but the package couldn't be found. Do you know the name of the package
> that I should use in this command in order to add the development
> libraries?

The CVS version has a debian/control file, which lists dependencies
and build-dependencies:

        Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 2.0.89), xlibs-dev | xlib6g-dev

(i.e. you need xlibs-dev or xlib6g-dev to build it.)

> Also, I'd be happy to use the debian package if you email it to me.

I've posted the latest build here:
        http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~trent/deb

I should point out that my debian package is built with my patches
(see http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/?TWBPatch)

-trent