[RP] conkeror

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] conkeror
Date: Thu Oct 28 09:04:06 2004

Hi folks,

For the past month or so I've been busy building a keyboard driven,
emacs immitating, mozilla based web browser. It's still pre-alpha, not
feature complete, and buggy here and there (If you find a bug, send
mail to the conkeror mailing list). But I've been using it almost
exclusively for the past couple of days so I figured it was time to
announce it publicly.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to make it behave with firefox (I
have a package if anyone is interested, but I-search is busted). It
only works with Mozilla 1.7. See the web page for installation
details. I've also made a freshmeat announcement which is waiting to
be approved - be sure to watch for history being made in the next day
or so :).

http://conkeror.mozdev.org

-Shawn