Re: [RP] quick proposal

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [RP] quick proposal
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 03:23:48 +1100

Up spake Florian Cramer:
> I realize that the ratpoison distribution still contains my ill-crafted
> "rpshowall.sh" script in the contrib directory. I propose that it gets
> replaced with Trent Buck's much superior expose.pl. In turn, my rpgrep
> script could be put into contrib. :-)

Your a month late :-)

expose.pl doesn't support the new fdump format, and I can't be bothered
fixing it just now, partly because I want to try doing it in Scheme or
Lisp, but haven't got `round to it.  I will help any volunteers, though.

Legally it should be OK, since expose.pl is public domain.
--
-trent
Welcome to Britain, the America's largest non-nuclear aircraft carrier!