Re: [RP] Outdated wiki command list

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Outdated wiki command list
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:13:15 +0100

On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 01:32:08AM -0800, Shawn Betts wrote:
> > Now I realized that the commands list on the wiki is outdated compared
> > to cvs.
>
> The ratpoison docs are now released under the free documentation
> license. Isn't the wiki the same license? That *probably* means they
> can mix without problems. But you may wanna read more about the
> license. In any case, I won't sue anybody :).

FYI

I'm currently in Spain and will be so until the end of May. Which I'm
afraid also means I'm a bit low on internet access. Meaning I wont be
doing any command update on the wiki until June at least. (...and then
it's summer so I'll probably have a hard time finding time for indoor
activities. If anyone else if feeling up to it, his/hers work is
welcomed by me.
--
/Martin