Re: [RP] Sending of any key in top keymap

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] Sending of any key in top keymap
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:51:45 -0600

   > Currently having a hard time running scripts, hence the suggestion.

   How come?

   In what situation is it easier upgrading and/or patching ratpoison than
   running scripts from it? What's your environment?

Mac OS X, don't know why that would be a problem, but as noted in
previous correspondence with Trent, there are some places on my
machine where scripts/programs do run properly.  I don't know what the
"difference" is (could it be that RP does not know or expand my $PATH
properly?  Perhaps so, since I am noticing that the path is ungodly
long and the directories which do work are first.  (Seem to remember
that order mattered in this same hardline way for me for some other
issue previously...)  I suspect this is the problem, and if I can't
fix things by messing with the path, I'll repost with more
description & quotes from earlier mail.

Joe