Re: [RP] this message was discarded for some reason...

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [RP] this message was discarded for some reason...
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:56:53 -0700

Daniel, I've known about this bug for a long time.  Please mail Bill
Allombert.  There was a bug on this issue already opened a while ago,
Bill Allombert offered to write a "correct" menu generation file, then
went silent.  After trying some things and poking around, I reassigned
the bug to his "menu" package.

There is no obvious problem in my menus file, and there is no
documentation whatsoever (besides source code) for the special unique
menu generation language that they wrote in C++.

Perhaps if you post a message to the bug, and also send a message to
Bill privately, he may find time to help out or steer us in the right
way.

By the way, the  version 2.3.5 of ratmenu fixes a redrawing bug that
appeared in dreary mode.  How have you enjoyed the other features of
ratmenu?

Jonathan