Re: [RP] rpws [next|previous] addition

From: Ivan Beschastnikh
Subject: Re: [RP] rpws [next|previous] addition
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:31:11 -0500

here's yet another one with the -t for the 'other' option to jump to previously
accesses ws.
I've also rewritten my functions to use ws_save and ws_restore (i didn't notice
them the first time :)
however i'm still experiencing bleeding of windows from one workspace into the
next,
wasn't this supposed to be fixed with the lock file somehow?

iv.