[RP] some new commands in ratpoison CVS

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] some new commands in ratpoison CVS
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:04:38 -0700

Hi folks,

I've mad a rash of commits to ratpoison CVS. they're bug fixes and
some new commands. see the NEWS file. Let me know if you have any
problems.

I also added a swap command but don't know what to bind it to. If you
have any suggestions let me know. That actually goes for all the
commands. I think a lot of commands have snuck in and not enough have
been bound to keys. So if you have suggestions, lemme know.

-Shawn