Re: [RP] Java fullscreen issue

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [RP] Java fullscreen issue
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:22:33 +1000

>>>>> "me" == me  <," <address@hidden>> writes:

    me> Hi all, I use an application called cGoban which runs over
    me> java web start, you can try it at
    me> http://www.gokgs.com/applet.jsp.

What version of Java?

I was told on the IRC channel that there are known incompatibilities
between Ratpoison and Java 5, possibly due to a bug in ratpoison.

For me, I have to run my Java application from within Xephyr
(recommended over xnest) running wmii instead of ratpoison.

Downgrading Java might also be an option.

I don't know if this is related to your problem though. It might be a
unrelated.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>