[RP] Application autostart

From: shacky
Subject: [RP] Application autostart
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 16:57:17 +0200

Hi.

I need to make an application (mythfrontend) to automatically start
when Ratpoison starts on a given user.
To make this I created a .xsession file in the user home directory like this:

ratpoison &
mythfrontend

When gdm starts, it automatically logins whith the given user and
starts Ratpoison, but "mythfrontend" doesn't start.

Why mythfrontend doesn't start automatically?
The .xsession file is owned by the given user and it has 755 permissions.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much!
Bye.