Re: [RP] operations occur in wrong frame

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [RP] operations occur in wrong frame
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 10:10:06 +1100

Sorry about the slow response time.

>>>>> "TBlittlefoot" == TBlittlefoot  <address@hidden> writes:

    TBlittlefoot> I don't really follow the above, Brian. What applications are
you running
    TBlittlefoot> in each frame? Just an xterm?

Just rxvt.

    TBlittlefoot> Why is it frames 2.3,4?  What happenned to 1?

Dual monitors - not using xinemera - frame 1 was on the first
monitor. Nothing fancy here.

BTW, is it possible to renumber frames? If you split frames and then
close then in the wrong order, the numbering can get very confusing...

    Martin> is it possible that frames 2 and 3 have been set dedicated?

It didn't seem like it at the time. It was something to do with frame
4, as when I created a frame 5 instead, that worked fine.

In any case, I don't think I will be able to reproduce this issue
except by accident.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>