[RP] Re: ratpoison: fixes in manpage and suggestion for configure improv

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] Re: ratpoison: fixes in manpage and suggestion for configure improvement
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:06:03 -0800

I relaized that the only reason ratpoison currently comes with
config.guess and config.sub (which boths slightly increases the tarball
and make life harder for people using new architectures not yet listed
in those) is some old bin-dist target, which seems to have been never
used. Thus I suggest the following change:

This seems fine to me. I never understood why those makefile.am rules were in there in the first place...

-Shawn