Re: [RP] Q: Windownumbers start with 1, not 0

From: J.R. Mauro
Subject: Re: [RP] Q: Windownumbers start with 1, not 0
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:26:46 -0400

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Memnon Anon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi!

I use ratpoison quite a while and it works great.
Just one short question:

If I do C-t c, I get a new terminal. Numbers
associated with windows usually start with 0.
I would prefer to be 1 the first number.
I searched the FAQ,wiki and documentation
but found no answer so far.

Is there a simple "switch" I can add to my
.ratpoisonrc?

No. The window numbering is based on array indexing, which starts at 0 because programmers
are cool like that.

thx

Memnon