Re: [RP] tmpwm fix?

From: Giorgio Lando
Subject: Re: [RP] tmpwm fix?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:08:42 +0100

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 20:10 +0100, "Andreas Seltenreich"
<address@hidden> wrote:
>  I can reproduce the lost prefix binding with 1.4.2-CVS
>  [2007-03-18] but
>  not with 1.4.4-GIT pulled just now.  The bug reappears if
>  revert the
>  latest two changes.

A bit late, but I can confirm that the problem for which ratpoison,
after quitting the temporary wm, seemed
to not manage the client in view and did not accept C-t until a new
window was generated is fixed for me in latest
git. Actually I had left ratpoison for this very reason, but now I am
back (btw the other new features in
the git version are nice, the new release is growing important).
Regards
Giorgio Lando