Re: [RP] new webpage logo

From: Bernhard R. Link
Subject: Re: [RP] new webpage logo
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:18:33 +0200

* Shawn Betts <address@hidden> [090501 00:59]:
> After about 8 years of loyal service, the old ratpoison logo has been
> retired to make room for a slick, new generation. It is not without
> some sentimental mistiness but also excitement that I introduce to you
> the new ratpoison logo:
>
> http://ratpoison.nongnu.org/
>
> Thanks to Alexander Tkachenko for the new design.

Is that available under some free software license?

I'd love to add that to the Debian packages, so that people with
graphical menus[1] can more easily find ratpoison if they started the
wrong window manager (or temporarily switched to another to work around
some program's bugs).

Hochachtungsvoll,
        Bernhard R. Link

[1] well, unless they use that modern freedesktop stuff, which thinks
users should not be able to switch window managers...