[RP] RPWS fix/update

From: tomm smith
Subject: [RP] RPWS fix/update
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:40:46 -0500

I made a few changes to rpws and thought I would share them for anyone
that could benefit from them. I didn't do anything groundbreaking just
simple things. One I fixed the way it dealt with the group "wspl1" it
created it and stored info for it but never technically used that
group as an active group, it would jump from group "default" to
"wspl2". Secondly the usage of sfdump and sfrestore are used in place
of s(dump/restore) so multiple screen's should work correctly with
it(I cant test that at the moment, but I remember that fix working
last time I fiddled).

I have attached the diff of the changes I have made. I hope this helps
someone and I hope I was not in the wrong posting this here(my logic
is rpws is packaged with ratpoison).