[RP] Ratpoison seems to leak memory.

From: C. Coutinho
Subject: [RP] Ratpoison seems to leak memory.
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 00:27:39 +0200

Hi,

On my machine, ratpoison leaks memory when executing the command 'info'.

You can see this in action by launching on the command line:

  while true; do ratpoison -c info; done

Then, if you launch 'top' and look at the memory consumption of
ratpoison, you can see that it always grows.

I looked at the source code but I don't really know the C programming
language and how to track memory leak so I'm sorry I'm only reporting a
bug without submitting a patch.

I'm using ratpoison 1.4.5 on archlinux but it's the same if ratpoison is
compiled from the git repository.

Regards.