[RP] [bug] infinite wait

From: Ian-Xue Li
Subject: [RP] [bug] infinite wait
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 18:44:08 +0800

Just found a bug for ratpoison today. Whenever I watch a flash video,
for example, youtube or similar, the browser plugin used to capture the
keyboard.

If I open run a ratpoison command which waits for a keyboard
input (typically apostrophe) at the same time, rp will go into a state
of stasis, because normal keystrokes are captured by flash, and there's
no good way to stop the rp console to wait for my keystroke, even if I
close the entire browser. C-g won't work because Ctrl keys are captured
also, neither does running "ratpoison -c abort" from another tty.

--
Li Ian-Xue
http://b4283.ath.cx