Re: [RP] multiple display support broken

From: Ingo Krabbe
Subject: Re: [RP] multiple display support broken
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 16:50:08 +0200

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 07:58:01PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> Not sure if this has made its way to ratpoison developers or not.
>
> Latest X-Windows set DISPLAY to :0, not :0.0 and ratpoison will always use
> :0, even if :0.1 is desired.

This bug is over a year old and the solutions had been announced several
times.  What about the git repositories administration?  It would be
good if ratpoison would develop further here and there.

I think it would also make sense to have several branches as most
ratpoison users should be experienced enough to take care themselves.

bye ingo