Re: [RP] Ratpoison wiki

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison wiki
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:37:43 -0400

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just to tell you that a new instance of the wiki is up and running:
>
>  http://ratpoison.wxcvbn.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl
>
> You can advertize it to your friends if you want.

I've forgotten my manners. Thank you for coming through on your pledge
to host the wiki and putting in the work to get it all going!

I've updated the web page to point to the new wiki. Really the only
reason I'd like to have antidesktop.net point to the wiki is it's
easier to remember than wxcvbn.org.

-Shawn