[RP] Hello world and here are some things :-)

From: Vincent Batts
Subject: [RP] Hello world and here are some things :-)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 01:35:54 -0400

Hey there,

I'm not new to ratpoison, just finally getting around to being social.
In addition to the simple patch I just sent, I wanted to give a quick heads up that I pushed the generated ruby bindings out as a rubygem, so the world or packagers could more easily incorporate
$> gem install ratpoison

Also, using this ruby binding, for those who use weechat, I've attached my ratpoison notifier of when someone hilights or PM's me.

Take care,
vb