[RP] clipboard manager

From: Carlos Alegria Galicia
Subject: [RP] clipboard manager
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:37:01 -0600

Hi all,

I would like to know if there are suggestions as how to add clipboard copy/paste capabilities to ratpoison.

I have Arch Linux installed as a guest on a VirtualBox VM, and I am using ratpoison mainly to have a more powerfull (that takes advantage of VBox guest additions) version of gnu screen for remote admin purposes. I would like to have clipboard capabilities to be able to copy/paste text between my windows host system (nothing I can do to use just Linux, they force me to use windows in my office laptop) and my arcg guest installaiton.

Have considered using a clipboard manager, but I am not sure (and have found no info about it) which one works with RP, or if there is any more no-rat solution.

Thanks in advance.
Carlos Alegria