[RP] Changing window number start index

From: Richard Zetterberg
Subject: [RP] Changing window number start index
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 15:39:52 +0200

Hello!

I was wondering if there is a way to change the starting index of
window numbers. I usually use no more than 5 windows, and having the
first window at 0 makes the keyboard access pattern inefficient for me.

Instead I would like to use 1 as the starting index, so that I can
access the windows with just my left hand using select 1 through 5.

I couldn't find any information to do this through configuration,
maybe I can change the starting index in the source and recompile?

Best regards
Richard Zetterberg