Re: [RP] sloppy and "other"

From: Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
Subject: Re: [RP] sloppy and "other"
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 23:09:14 +0200

Jeff Abrahamson <address@hidden> writes:

> It's not clear to me that filing / commenting on bugs sends mail to this
> list.  (The
> archive<https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/ratpoison-devel/2014-04/threads.html>
> convinces
> me not.)  So I'll follow on here.
>
> My experience suggests that #42161 sloppy and
> "other"<https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?42161> may
> be closed.  I'll hold off pending other voices.
>
> New bug #42201: sloppy disables keyboard change of window
> focus<https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?42201> --
> I propose that the right fix may be in the ratpoison core, not an external
> program.  I also propose that I'll do this (with no deadline noted ;-) if
> there are no objections.

I think this is a great idea.  Not being a sloppy.c user, I just ignore
this problem because of the interest/time needed ratio.  If mouse
support can be added with no harm to provide a "sloppy.c-like" behavior,
I'll support that change.  *Iff* ;)

[...]

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE