Re: [RP] sloppy and "other"

From: Daniel Maturana
Subject: Re: [RP] sloppy and "other"
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 00:14:35 -0400

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Jeff Abrahamson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've been playing with sloppy on a dual-head setup.  It makes life quite a
> bit better for me.  I notice, however, that the "other" command, which
> should toggle between two windows in the same frame, causes an endless
> flicker loop when sloppy is running.

I've had the same problem, and on top of that I've found that often I
don't really want the automatic focus switching all the time. However,
if I'm doing some mouse-intensive task it's tedious to go back to the
keyboard. As a compromise I've found screen and focus-switching with
mouse gestures to be nice. Easystroke
(http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/easystroke/‎) makes it quite
painless to bind the relevant ratpoison commands to gestures.