realtime-users

[Realtime-users] Re: Realtime calendar

From: Mark Bucciarelli
Subject: [Realtime-users] Re: Realtime calendar
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:36:46 +0000

On Monday 16 August 2004 19:12, Craig Weinrich wrote:
> I have just started to implement real-time at my office of 8 computers
> for a nonprofit organization, and I must say that this looks really
> good!  I've been having difficulties with MSOutlook 2000 and it's
> Netfolders feature, so this should be a great replacement.

I'm so glad you like it.  I have not done much to publish it (other than
speak at NTEN), so you are in a select group.

> The one thing that I saw that I need to find out how to update is the
> years in the add new entry drop-down box.  It only goes up to 2005 right
> now, and how do we add items past 2005?

I think if you select a later year, the list is recalculated.  For example,
pick 2005, then pull the list down again.

> I just signed up for the email group, so if the answer is there, please
> let me know, otherwise I look forward to your response.

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation last week.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  I would
appreciate it post them to the list, as then the exchange will be archived
for others to browse.  I've cc'd the list on this response.

Regards,

--
Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
  GNU/Linux user #266,902 at http://counter.li.org