remotecontrol

Re: [remotecontrol] Question about Bacnet

From: Stephen H. Dawson, DSL
Subject: Re: [remotecontrol] Question about Bacnet
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:07:25 -0400

Sure.

Again, the work is not too complicated. The missing piece is the BACnet workshop to test the developed feature.

Stephen Dawson, DSL
Executive Strategy Consultant
Business & Technology
+1 (865) 804-3454
http://www.shdawson.com

On 9/21/21 2:15 PM, adgj jgded wrote:
Hello Mr. Dawson,
Thanks for your feedback. I came across GNU Remote Control by chance. I'm only interested in the subject from the technical side. I am not a decision maker for a company.
Nevertheless, I will continue to watch with great interest how GNU Remote Control continues to develop.
Greetings K. Thiele