repo-criteria-discuss

Re: Moving forward with evaluating sourcehut, codeberg and notabug

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: Moving forward with evaluating sourcehut, codeberg and notabug
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 15:59:33 -0500

On Tue, Feb 08 2022, Craig Topham <craigt@fsf.org> wrote:

> repo-criteria-discuss folks,
>
> I'm not familiar with the process. How can we move forward on
> evaluating sourcehut, codeberg and notabug?

Sourcehut and Notabug were evaluated in 2021. Those evals were OK'd by
RMS, and as far as I can tell are still accurate. I've just installed
those.

<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/repo-criteria-discuss/2021-06/msg00053.html>

Codeberg almost got there, but I couldn't find a conclusive grade or
definitive OK in the list archives.

-g

--
Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager