reproduce-devel

[task #15589] Log file

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15589] Log file
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 20:34:46 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15589 (project reproduce):

                Category:                    None => Software

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for mentioning this Pedram. It is indeed an important step and in fact
we had already defined it in task #15258. Some work has also been done on that
front.

So I'll close this task, and we can follow-up any discussion on making a
log-file as part of that task ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15589>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/