reproduce-devel

[task #15261] gfortran should be checked alongside gcc as the basic requ

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [task #15261] gfortran should be checked alongside gcc as the basic required softwares
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 17:39:13 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #15261 (project reproduce):

For me, gfortran certainly installs OK.

The standard regression test on mpgrafic, which uses gfortran,
ran correctly for me. (I haven't posted this as a branch/
merge request yet.)

The extra install time to install gfortran on top of gcc itself
is most likely very small - probably it would make sense either
way, including it or excluding it from the list of "basic"
packages.

In any case, since this item has the status of "cancelled",
probably we should shift the open/closed status
to "Closed" - shouldn't we?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15261>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/