reproduce-devel

[bug #58260] Fix pkg-config bug in basic.mk

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #58260] Fix pkg-config bug in basic.mk
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 19:52:58 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #58260 (project reproduce):

              Item Group:                    None => Crash
             Assigned to:                    None => makhlaghi

Follow-up Comment #2:

Thanks Boud, they are both now merged into Maneage (commits e43e3291
<http://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=e43e3291> and 2fb0b2a92
<http://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=2fb0b2a92>).

I am closing this bug.

After your reporting of this problematic case, I went through the list of
software (in `reproduce/software/config/versions.conf') again and found two
others and corrected them with the second commit.

Unfortunately I rushed a little in pushing, so we have two very similar
commits in Maneage. It would have been better (for the users following the
changes who want to update their projects) if the two related commits were
"squashed" into one commit.

In future such cases (when the fixes are related and you have already pushed
one fix to a remote branch), it will help me if you continue pushing to the
same branch. This is your repository, so I can't delete any branches and there
is no chance of loosing your work ;-). But if they were both in one branch, I
would be more clearly reminded to rebase them as one commit ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58260>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/