reproduce-devel

[task #15619] Remove Gnuastro from the default TARGETS.conf

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15619] Remove Gnuastro from the default TARGETS.conf
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:50:13 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15619 (project reproduce):

                Category:                    None => Software
updates? => Remove Gnuastro from the default TARGETS.conf

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for bringing this up Boud, I just pushed
<http://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=4a53bd5> a commit to partially
address the problem: as described in the message: Astropy is no longer built
by default and `TARGETS.conf' has been added to the set of files to be ignored
in a merge (and avoid conflicts).

Have you tried the customization checklist in README-hacking.md
<http://git.maneage.org/project.git/tree/README-hacking.md#n503>? I always
start new projects by following this list, because I usually forget some
points that I have learnt over the years ;-).

I am not yet closing this task because to remove Gnuastro as a default built
software, we need to modify the demonstration analysis.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15619>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/