reproduce-devel

[bug #58248] Git depends on Gettext (which is not yet in Maneage)

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #58248] Git depends on Gettext (which is not yet in Maneage)
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 21:54:35 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #8, bug #58248 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot Raul, I tried it and everything built nicely until libunistring.
It crashed with an error about core C library components, after searching a
little, I noticed that the problem has been fixed in the more recent version
0.9.10.

So I upgraded the version in your branch and now it works on my system and
Gettext was also built successfully! Nice job.

I have pushed my changes to a test branch on project-dev
<https://gitlab.com/maneage/project-dev/-/commit/a84f924e56261> (where we can
all push for development commits like these.

Can you just give this version a fast check on your macOS and if it doesn't
have any problem, I'll merge it. Just remove the libunistring file and let it
be built again.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58248>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/