reproduce-devel

[task #15639] Computational biology software in Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15639] Computational biology software in Maneage
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 20:24:50 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15639 (project reproduce):

software in Maneage

Follow-up Comment #2:

Yahya just recommended Glaab+2015 (https://doi.org/10.1093/bib/bbv037) which
is a survey of some free software solutions in computational biology.

This can be a good resource of some free software solutions in computational
biology that we can consider adding to Maneage beyond GROMACS.

So I just updated the title of this task to generally keep a registry of such
software here and try building them into Maneage.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15639>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/