reproduce-devel

[task #15649] Logos of supporting organizations in top page

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15649] Logos of supporting organizations in top page
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 18:47:56 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15649 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                     50% => 80%

Follow-up Comment #5:

Thanks Pedram, it has been merged and uploaded :-).

Oh yes! The Canary Island government, we can include them, but that funding
has not been directly from them to this project, it has been through a larger
funding to the IAC. So probably the fact that we already thank IAC is enough.

So for now its not necessary, but when things settle down later, we will do a
systematic review and add any other logos that we should thank. I will thus
set the completion to 80% for now and won't close it, so I don't forget ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15649>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/