reproduce-devel

[task #15736] Submitted/published maneaged paper list

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [task #15736] Submitted/published maneaged paper list
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 07:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #8, task #15736 (project reproduce):

The elaphrocentre paper is submitted <https://arXiv.org/abs/2007.11779> and
archived <https://zenodo.org/record/3951152> and git-archived
<https://archive.softwareheritage.org/swh:1:dir:c4770e81288f340083dd8aa9fe017103c4eaf476>
:). I've updated the publication list in README-hacking.md on maneage_dev:

https://codeberg.org/boud/maneage_dev/commit/ea7eddc399335a982e194ed10abe5d13d8d0ee42

In case anyone missed it, MNRAS now has a formal requirement to include a
_Data Availability Statement_ at the end of any paper, and there's an informal
request to document software availability:

https://academic.oup.com/mnras/pages/General_Instructions#2.9%20Data%20Policy

Handling these should be straightforward for any Maneaged paper.

Obviously, it's up to the editor and referee to decide how seriously to take
the statements, and up to the community more broadly to decide if it accepts
formal statements that more or less say "We couldn't care less. You may beg us
for the code if you really think you need it." Let's hope that we raise the
standard. :)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15736>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/