reproduce-devel

[task #15654] Webpage for videos introducing Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15654] Webpage for videos introducing Maneage
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 19:37:00 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #9, task #15654 (project reproduce):

Thanks Boud, Indeed, it was very annoying to have to add YouTube links. I
didn't add any embedded YouTube video (like almost all sites that use YouTube
do), I just put a picture and when people click on it, they go to YouTube on a
new tab.

I was forced to do this because there was no time, but a video presentation
really helps people interested in the concept. Note that I didn't even upload
these videos to Youtube, they were recorded and uploaded by the organizations
that I presented the talks in.

If anyone can volunteer to look into these better alternatives, I would really
appreciate it. I am overwhelmed right now :-(.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15654>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/