reproduce-devel

[task #15654] Webpage for videos introducing Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15654] Webpage for videos introducing Maneage
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 11:29:19 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #15654 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot Boud, it has been merged and the text above tge video is also
updated.

About hosting an instance of PeerTube, it is a good idea, but I am personally
overwhelmed right now. I am also paying for the hosting personally and have
got the cheapest kind of web hosting that doesn't have much transfer rate,
storage or RAM.

So if you know a good server to host a PeetTube instance (maybe in an
institute server; maneage is an academic project afterall) and can take
responsability of maintaining it, you can make it and give me its IP. I will
then link that IP to 'peertube.maneage.org'.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15654>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/