reproduce-devel

[bug #61240] gcc 10.2.1-6 cannot compile gcc 10.2.0; related: unwind, ic

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #61240] gcc 10.2.1-6 cannot compile gcc 10.2.0; related: unwind, iconv
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 10:30:04 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #61240 (project reproduce):

                Category:                    None => Software
              Item Group:                    None => Crash
             Assigned to:                    None => boud

Follow-up Comment #4:

Thanks a lot for the deep analysis of this important problem and fixing it! I
just rebuilt my Maneage GCC based on this branch and it successfully built in
Arch GNU/Linux also :-). So I have merged it in Commit 775fc036e0
<https://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=775fc036e0> (I just done some
edits in the commit message to be more consistent with the rest [1]), and am
closing this bug :-).

[1] Using two ''s instead of `', and putting a "Configuration:" at the start
of the title to let people know what part of Maneage it corresponds to. I also
edited the title to be more clear. For example the bug number in the commit
title, doesn't really give much "fast" information in between other commit
titles. But it was good to have the link of the bug in the commit message for
those interested.

Thanks again Boud :-)

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?61240>

  Message sent via Savannah