reproduce-devel

[bug #62700] lzma/xz compilation bug for cmake in Maneage 27ff6f7

From: Boud Roukema
Subject: [bug #62700] lzma/xz compilation bug for cmake in Maneage 27ff6f7
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 16:38:22 -0400 (EDT)

Update of bug #62700 (project reproduce):

                Severity:             5 - Blocker => 3 - Normal

Follow-up Comment #4:

The fix in https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16244 works for me. I think we
could leave this bug open for a while though, to see if _xz_ upstream finally
comes up with any comments - e.g. let's say another month, since the main xz
developer is probably on holidays.

But I've downgraded the bug status from 5-Blocker to 3-Normal, since we *seem*
to have what is the best recommended fix - so far.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?62700>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/